Despite COVID-19, we've had a constant flow of new members joining the British Chamber of Commerce Guangdong in 2020, valuing the services and connectivity we provide; and the community that we share. As a result, we want to be able to provide immediate impact through the quarterly fireside series.
The Members' Fireside is a member-focused event, dedicated to networking and matchmaking through an open-mic opportunity, this event will be open to BritCham GD members only with our new members and renewed members with the BritCham GD community. It's named a fireside because we want it to be an intimate experiential experience in getting to know each other's business.
- Own the stage for 5 minutes and pitch your brand story
- Participate in the panel discussion
- Development opportunities at the event network drinks
We look forward to you join and meeting our members alike to build serious and lasting business relationships with our Chamber.
Date: Thursday 28th May
Venue: HiTouch Consulting, 20F, Main Tower, Guangdong International Building, 339 Huanshidong Rd., Guangzhou
Date: Friday 5th June
Venue: Shenzhen Longhua District, Galaxy World Business and Industry Park, Phase 2, First floor Guofen Art Museum(between Tower E and D)
Here's what you need to know to participate:
1. Representatives from each company is available to participate the Members' Fireside, maximum 2 representatives from each company, each representative will deliver a 5-MIN presentation to the audience:
1) What does your company do?
2) What does your company offer?
3) What does your company need?
2. Maximum of 4 slides on our presentation to be submitted before 25th May at 2 p.m (Guangzhou Session) or 1st June at 2 p.m (Shenzhen Session). to firstname.lastname@example.org. PPT slide template has been attached on the registration link. Please add contents based on the provided template.
3. First come first serve format – the first 10 registered companies received will be given the opportunity to share the presentations; those who fail to register as the first 10 will be submitted for the next quarterly fireside event. On receiving registering companies, priority shall be given to new members and then to renewing members in Jan-April. Confirmation email of presentation will be sent by 20th May (Guangzhou Session) & 29th May (Shenzhen Session) to the first 10 registered companies only.
4. Panel discussion will first go to the 10 companies, then where space is available will go to subsequent registering companies to partake. Topic of the panel discussion will be based on the 10 companies' businesses.
5. We will limit attendance to 50 participants, where each participant will receive the list of speaking companies on stage at Members' Fireside – this is to provide a guide for networking and socialising at the networking drinks.
6. Registration for attendance is compulsory – right of refusal at the door is reserved by BritCham GD.
7. Presentations will be in alphabetical order of company name.
For any enquiries, please contact Echo Ji via email@example.com or call 020-83315013 ext. 601.